Subject: rock box for H340

rock box for H340

From: Hamish Mackenzie <>
Date: 2005-01-30

Hi All
I have just joined the list and was wondering what the status of rock
box for the Iriver h 340 is? I heard through another list that something
is being done with the Iriver mp3 players but was just wondering where
it is at and when something might be done and what sort of features it
would contain. I ask about the features as I am not exactly sure what
rock box does for existing mp3 players that it works with.
Cheers for now.
Hamish Mackenzie
Centre Manager

Tel: +971 4 3911 440 Fax: +971 4 3911 445 www: P.O.Box: 500004, Dubai, UAE

The information contained in and transmitted with this e-mail message is
PRIVILEGED AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL. It is intended only for the individual
or entity designated above. You are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of or reliance on the
information contained in and transmitted with this e-mail message by or
to anyone other than the recipient designated above is unauthorized and
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the named recipient of this
e-mail message or have otherwise received this e-mail message in error,
please delete the message immediately and notify the sender immediately
via return e-mail at <> or
via telephone at +971 4 3911 440. Unauthorized interception or use of
this e-mail or he information contained therein may be a violation of