Subject: Archos Ondio: Who can recommend it?

Archos Ondio: Who can recommend it?

From: <>
Date: 2005-01-31

I want to buy an Archos Ondio but i'm not shure if it's what i expect: I wanna use it as recording machine for live-gigs and put it on line out at the mixer as my JBR60 now. I think the gain against the JBR is the non-hdd-noise. Jörg H, is the recording quality equal or better than the JBR? Recordings by internal microphone must be far better than with the JBR. How long does the batteries/accus go far?

What i will miss at the ondio is the non-illuminated display and the in-device charging circuit.

any recommendations?

Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail: