Subject: AW: Bug: Battery Charging with low voltage

AW: Bug: Battery Charging with low voltage

From: Matthias Klumpp <>
Date: 2005-02-02

Hi Linus,

the test is now completed.
It's now 6:30 in Germany and my JBR was unfortunately not running during the

Anyway something seems to be different:
I was starting yesterday at 18:13. At 22:15 the JB hang up first time.
There was no ATA Error, but the JB stopped playing and jumped into the file
browse screen.
I then wanted to re-start playing and the red LED was going on - after that
no reaction on key presses.
I unplugged/plugged the charger and continueduntil now.

When I looked at my JBR this morning, it was in the same condition as
yesterday evening at 22:15 (not playing anymore and in the browser).
Same symptoms as above.
After unplugging/plugging the charger now + reboot, the JBR is going
directly to the Battery Charging pop-up screen, but battery symbol shows

Anything more you need to know / anything unclear in my description - please
let me know.