Subject: Re: AW: Bug: Battery Charging with low voltage

Re: AW: Bug: Battery Charging with low voltage

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <>
Date: 2005-02-02

Matthias Klumpp wrote:
> Anything more you need to know / anything unclear in my description - please
> let me know.

I would like to know which charger you are using, both in the car and in
the house.

The hang when restarting the playback might be a bug in my ATA STANDBY fix.

The fact that it stopped playing and went to the browser screen suggests
a problem with the batteries (bad charge, bad cell) and also a grounding
problem. I suspect a ground solder joint might be loose.