Subject: Idea for windows installer

Idea for windows installer

From: David Bleakley <cool2bdave_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:07:12 +0000 (GMT)

As part of the windows installer process, two new features could be added.

Voice clip creation
ID3 Database creation

As we use our AJB adding and moving files and folders voice clips get out of date and the ID3 needs updated.

It seems sensible to update when you put a new daily build on your AJB. Both of these options could have a checkboxes allowing you to choose to update them or not.

The clip creation could show a directory tree with a checkbox beside each folder. You could then specify whether you want specific folders updated or not.

I am used to programming on windows, but can have a go with Cygwin.
Is this something I can develop?
Or would you prefer to keep this seperate to the windows installer

David Bleakley