Subject: Re: Bug: Battery Charging with low voltage

Re: Bug: Battery Charging with low voltage

From: Dan Richardson <>
Date: 2005-02-02

Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> I would like you to test this special build of Rockbox:
> It uses the STANDBY mode of ATA instead of SLEEP. Please try it and tell

I put this build on my misbehaving JBR15,
and didn't change any settings, except to Repeat All.
I powered it up on batteries, direct into Rockbox (no flash)
and plugged in the 9v adapter that hasn't worked with it.
It ran for 18 hours continuously.

Then I unplugged it, shut it down, and plugged it in,
so it came up in the Archos recording screen.
Powered up into Rockbox and am repeating the test.