Subject: AW: Bug: Battery Charging with low voltage

AW: Bug: Battery Charging with low voltage

From: Matthias Klumpp <>
Date: 2005-02-02

Hi again,

# -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
# Von:
# []Im Auftrag von Dan Richardson
# Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2005 15:59
# An: Rockbox development
# Betreff: Re: Bug: Battery Charging with low voltage
# Interesting.
# I put this build on my misbehaving JBR15,
# and didn't change any settings, except to Repeat All.
# I powered it up on batteries, direct into Rockbox (no flash)
# and plugged in the 9v adapter that hasn't worked with it.
# It ran for 18 hours continuously.
# Then I unplugged it, shut it down, and plugged it in,
# so it came up in the Archos recording screen.
# Powered up into Rockbox and am repeating the test.

Possibly the difference between your test and my test is, that I flashed
that SW ?