Subject: AW: AW: Bug: Battery Charging with low voltage

AW: AW: Bug: Battery Charging with low voltage

From: Matthias Klumpp <>
Date: 2005-02-03

very interesting.
Could it be possible, that this "stuck" problem (I have with Linus' special
SW) is caused by my HDD ?

Acc. to your tests:
- FUJITSU MHK2060AT always worked
- IC25N015ATDA04 is a IBM 15GB HDD -> works now with Linus' SW

The HDD in my JBR is a replacement of the original 20GB HDD.
Debug|Disk Info shows HTS548040M9AT00, that's Hitachi 40GB

Anybody any ideas ?