Subject: AW: AW: AW: AW: Bug: Battery Charging with low voltage

AW: AW: AW: AW: Bug: Battery Charging with low voltage

From: Matthias Klumpp <Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 19:58:52 +0100

Hi Linus,

1st (as usual) the test results of today:
- your SW NOT flashed
- started 8:33
- got stuck 14:00
- this time I didn't need to disconnect/re-connect the charger
- it was sufficient to start playing again
- at 16:23 batteries were low (no boot anymore)

So (unfortunately) for my situation, it seems that the done fix is not
changing the situation.

Following some comments acc. to you last mail.