Subject: Recorder advice

Recorder advice

From: Graham Roby <>
Date: 2005-02-04

I must have been walking round with my eyes shut because up until three weeks ago I didn't know large storage mp3/wav/wma portable recorders existed apart from the I Pod which I knew to be useless for Blind folk.
Thank god I woke up.

I wonder can anyone give me advice as to which Archos players the rockbox software is suitable for. I've had a quick look on the site but none of the models fitted the model numbers that I've found available on various sites in the U.K.

I've found two 20gb players here one being the 400 20. There are also several models prefixed with av which I believe are for video/dvd uses.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Graham Roby