Subject: Re: Recorder advice

Re: Recorder advice

From: Graham Roby <g.roby_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 23:12:24 -0000

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response.

I've just looked on one of our shopping portals here in the u.k.

I wonder do any of these models mean anything and perhaps you'd know if
Rockbox was suitable?

Archos Jukebox AV420 20 GB Digital Media Player

Archos Jukebox AV320 20 GB Digital Media Player

Archos Jukebox AV120 20 GB Digital Media Player

Archos Jukebox Multimedia (20 GB) Digital Media Player

Archos Gmini 400 20 GB MP3 Player

Archos Gmini 220 20 GB MP3 Player

Archos Gmini 120 20 GB MP3 Player

The Av seems to indicate Video so think I can discount them, which is great
due to their greater cost.

Hope you can help.

Regards

Graham