Subject: Too much contrast...strange display settings...

Too much contrast...strange display settings...

From: Carsten Tschach <>
Date: 2005-02-05

Hi folks,

something really strange happened to my RecorderV2. When connecting it today to
an external power-supply I found that the display was all black. First off all,
I thought, that my unit has died, but connecting it to USB shows me that I can
still access files.

I discovered that shortly before connecting it to the power I could see
something for a 10th of a second or I took the emulator and looked how
to navigate in blind to find the contrast settings...

I now have the contrast turned to the lowest (5) and it's still pretty bright,
but readable...

Any ideas that could have happen and how to repair it? BTW, I'm using 2.3
flashed version...

Thanks for any hints....Carsten