Subject: Re: Recorder advice

Re: Recorder advice

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: 2005-02-05

>Thanks for your quick response.

You're Welcome :)

>I wonder do any of these models mean anything and perhaps you'd know if
>Rockbox was suitable?

None of those listed below are suitable for Rockbox. (Jukebox AV; Jukebox
MM; Gmini)

Porting is underway for _some_ of the Gmini's but don't hold your breath
just yet.

If you insist on purchasing from a UK retailer you COULD be in for quite
some hunt :(

Personally I purchased direct from Archos (in Wales iirc) and struck a deal
with guy too - might be worth a shot?

BC