Subject: V1s new in the box available

V1s new in the box available

From: Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 2005-02-05

<not sure this went the first time.>

I just bought a NIB Recorder V1 from a Sleazebay merchant for $175. The
photo was poor but I believe these to be the late grey bumper models. I
wrote here and asked if she had anymore. She does. She will deal outside
Sleazebay. I did not ask about a non-sleazebay price. I asked and got
permission to post her address:

Barbara Tatman mailto:tatent11@yahoo.com

She uses a 3rd party CC processor (NOT PayPal) so she can give you a URL
to securely make the payment. That's the way my payment was made.

I "bought it now" this morning and already have a FedEx tracking number so
she's quick.

Get 'em while they're hot!!!

John

---