Subject: Re: Bargain prices for jbr fm 20 GB units?

Re: Bargain prices for jbr fm 20 GB units?

From: BlueChip <>
Date: 2005-02-05

My advice is NOT to get a V2 (with or without FM) ...the complaints are
endless ..Go for the 20GB V1 (the 20GB suggests USB2), yes it lacks the
complained-about FM receiver, but has replaceable AA batteries & Digital
I/O ...I always said that if it became a big deal I would buy a credit card
radio and glue it to the back of the Jukebox - never bothered - just
downloaded loads of my fave radio shows - LOL