Subject: Re: Bargain prices for jbr fm 20 GB units?

Re: Bargain prices for jbr fm 20 GB units?

From: arnaud <xcopy_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 10:35:48 +0100

the radio receiver is poor quality.
only for the biggest radio stations you will get aa acceptable
reception, for the rest....

btw, battery recharging on the FMR is sometimes quite odd.
on my unit actually.

sometimes it charges very well, sometimes Rockbox indicate a 80%
available, but sudenly the FMR will shut down.

I don't have this problem with my JBR , I can go with the batterie
even below 7 or 5% charge.