Subject: Re: Get Jukebox Recorder with Blue or Black bumpers?

Re: Get Jukebox Recorder with Blue or Black bumpers?

From: Manuel Dejonghe <>
Date: 2005-02-06

I bought blue-bumpered one that had only usb1.1 and was not flasheable.
I bought 4 (for me and some wo-workers and mates) black-bumpered and
three of them were flasheable, but all had usb2.

It looks like the blue one was an "old recorder" as called on the other were

Maybe you should head (and pay eventual extra charge) for a
usb2-device hoping it increases the chance of beeing flasheable,
because flashability seems not calculable and usb1.1 is a pain in any