Subject: Lithium battery question

Lithium battery question

From: Glenn at home <>
Date: 2005-02-06

I read the FAQ on the Rockbox site about where one can get batteries, and at
the site, that was linked to the FAQ, they had lithium batteries for 19
dollars, along with a charger for 29 dollars.
But my concern is that it never actually indicates that it is for the JBR
units, that I found, it only mentions the video models.
It does mention their battery number:
300211bat, and I figure that the 211 means the two 11MA batteries which
would be right for my V2 unit, but can someone tell me if this indeed the
battery I need?
And could there be an even better site for these two items?
Battery & wall-wart.