Subject: Re: Lithium battery question

Re: Lithium battery question

From: Ed MacDaniel <deadword_at_comcast.net>
Date: 2005-02-06

Hey Glen,

You're talking about the Green Batteries site? If so, they look like JB
Studio and JB 5000 and 6000 batteries and V1 recorder.

Try this site out. Here's a link to the V2 and FM recorder page. The
site also has various accessories for other models too.

http://www.newmp3technology.net/products.php?cat=2

I got my replacement battery from them and it was delivered amazingly
quickly.

-ed

"Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing
nearly everything, money is handy." Groucho Marx