Subject: I've done the impossible!

I've done the impossible!

From: Tai Tomasi <tai.tomasi_at_cppa.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 09:37:35 -0700

Someone on here said that I was asking for the impossible trying to find an
Archos 20 GB player for $100-150. Well, I have bought a brand new JBR FM
unit on ebay from seller Openbox4u for $150 including shipping. The unit is
NIB!!

Just thought I'd let everyone out there know that you can find them at good
prices if you're patient! Mine arrives tomorrow! So excited! Sorry to bore
you developer types with this useless info. :-)

Tai