Subject: Re: car charger

Re: car charger

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2005-02-09

Hi Glenn,

do you have a V2/FM recorder?
According to, the chargers
for these are 6V.
Most cheap chargers aren't regulated, so output voltage would heavily rely
on the load (as in: if the jukebox pulls enough power, it's probably down
to 5V already). If you can find someone with a multimeter, you could
attach the jukebox to the plug, and measure the voltage. A not-so-long
exposure to a voltage this less higher won't do much hurt. Perhaps a
longer exposure won't hurt either, but I'm not sure about that.

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:23:32 -0600, Glenn at home <>