Subject: AW: AW: More aggressive Rockbox battery charging

AW: AW: More aggressive Rockbox battery charging

From: Matthias Klumpp <Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:04:00 +0100

Hi,

# -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
# Von: rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se
# [mailto:rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se]Im Auftrag von [IDC]Dragon
# Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2005 00:44
# An: Rockbox development
# Betreff: Re: AW: More aggressive Rockbox battery charging
#
#

<snip>

# Trying it out with a lab supply and watching the port debug
# screen, it seems I was wrong. AN7 just tells us if the external voltage
is
# above a threshold, about 6.0 V for my unit. It reads ~0 below and ~0x318
above.
# So it's good only for detection.

Maybe it would be a suitable work-around to specify the input voltage
manually in the settings ?

Matthias