Subject: Re: Tag database

Re: Tag database

From: <>
Date: 2005-02-10

I've been enjoying the Tag Database (especially the Search feature) and experiencing no problems. Thank you for the quality development! Can anyone provide any updates regarding upcoming Tag Database functionality additions? I'm interested in a faster database creation process (just updates for changes instead of a full refresh), ability to play songs from a specific year, and voice file support while roaming through the Tag Database. I also have interest in the Top 100 list that was mentioned on the Wiki page.

Thanks, Charlie