Subject: Re: My Rockbox crashed!

Re: My Rockbox crashed!

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: 2005-02-10

I just listened to the entire album again and it's fine now.

Perhaps it was a combination of th particular track and the fact that I had a
playlist of 6245?

-----Original Message-----From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus@haxx.se>To: Rockbox development <rockbox@cool.haxx.se>Sent: 09/02/2005 17:59Subject: Re: My Rockbox crashed!Mat Holton wrote:

> Well, I was just listening to an album, most of it played fine until

> a certain track that ended with a squelch of noise (part of the track

> or the next track or something) then the drive light (Red LED)

> flashed wildly and the unit appeared to freeze up. I had to hold down

> the off button and it went off.

I would very much like to know which track caused this problem.

Linus

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so!" -- Douglas Adams

Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com