Subject: Re: My Rockbox crashed!

Re: My Rockbox crashed!

From: Mat Holton <>
Date: 2005-02-10

I just listened to the entire album again and it's fine now.

Perhaps it was a combination of th particular track and the fact that I had a
playlist of 6245?

-----Original Message-----From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <>To: Rockbox development <>Sent: 09/02/2005 17:59Subject: Re: My Rockbox crashed!Mat Holton wrote:

> Well, I was just listening to an album, most of it played fine until

> a certain track that ended with a squelch of noise (part of the track

> or the next track or something) then the drive light (Red LED)

> flashed wildly and the unit appeared to freeze up. I had to hold down

> the off button and it went off.

I would very much like to know which track caused this problem.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so!" -- Douglas Adams

Surface Inspection Ltd