Subject: Contributing to iRiver port

Contributing to iRiver port

From: Attila Fülöp <>
Date: 2005-02-10

Hi Folks,

i'm new to this list. My main intention is to help getting
the iRiver port done. I own a iHP 120 and have a fair
knowledge of hardware design, embedded programming and i'm
a native 68k speaker. Having a job and a real life(TM) the
amount of time i can contribute to this project is limited

If i understand it right, the iRiver port would need a I2S
and a UDA1380 driver to get audio playback on the way?

Is any one working on it? Can i use the emulator to debug
my code? Presumably not.

Or is there something else to do?

-- Attila