Subject: Re: remote control

Re: remote control

From: Manuel Dejonghe <>
Date: 2005-02-11

Hi Glenn,

the device comparision chart
( says the v2Recorders
have no remote control. Unfortunately I can't figure out wether that
means that a connected remote control wouldn't work (as in "remote
control support") or if that means that the unit does not come with a
remote control from stock, but I'm afraid it's the first one. Why
would we list the package contents ?
In that case, your remote is not supposed to work as the unit is not
prepared for it.

Hope that sorts it out, Manuel