Subject: Re: My Rockbox crashed!

Re: My Rockbox crashed!

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: 2005-02-11

>Perhaps you can try playing that song from that playlist again, and see if
>it crashes again.
I thought it would be very unlikely for a track from the same album to come up but I tried it
anyway. And would you believe it? The 5th track I skipped to was one of the album! Weird.
So, I've now switched off shuffle and doing the same as 2 days ago.

Which brings me onto another point that Shuffle, often doesn't seem as Random as it should be.

STOP THE PRESS!!! IT'S JUST DONE IT! Shall I mail the track over to Linus?

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so!" -- Douglas Adams

Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com