Subject: Re: My Rockbox crashed!

Re: My Rockbox crashed!

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: 2005-02-11

One more piece of information:
My playlist is the same as the playlist on my computer with my full collection of music.
I can't fit my entire collection of Mp3's onto my Recorder, but I use the same playlist
as rockbox just skips the missing tracks.

Does this make sense?

It is early in the morning...

mat

-----Original Message-----From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton@surface-inspection.com>To: rockbox@cool.haxx.se <rockbox@cool.haxx.se>Sent: 11/02/2005 08:20Subject: Re: My Rockbox crashed!>Perhaps you can try playing that song from that playlist again, and see if

>it crashes again.

I thought it would be very unlikely for a track from the same album to come up but I tried it

anyway. And would you believe it? The 5th track I skipped to was one of the album! Weird.

So, I've now switched off shuffle and doing the same as 2 days ago.

Which brings me onto another point that Shuffle, often doesn't seem as Random as it should be.

STOP THE PRESS!!! IT'S JUST DONE IT! Shall I mail the track over to Linus?

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so!" -- Douglas Adams

Surface Inspection Ltd

www.surface-inspection.com