Subject: Re: Recorder Models with no Remote Control?

Re: Recorder Models with no Remote Control?

From: Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:43:09 +0100

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:48:33 +0100, Carsten Tschach <Carsten_at_tschach.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Matthias Klump's CDC Adapter with Remote Control. Everything worked
> fine with my V2. Due to Hardware Problem, I bought a V1 Recorder but on this the
> Remote no longer works.
>
> Are there any Recorder V1 models which does not have a remote control feature?

Slightly off-topic: did you know the v1 recorders and v2 recorders
have different power ratings ? This means that if the cdc-charger was
build to charge your v2Rec with 6 volts, it will not be able to charge
your v1Rec as it needs about 10V to charge. I don't think this can be
the source of your problem, to be clear.

Manuel