Subject: Re: Archos Car Adapter

Re: Archos Car Adapter

From: Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:25:50 +0100

Hi,

this now renders me absolutely clueless.

300mA _at_ 13 V are not even 4 Watts.

May it under certain circumstances be that your testing power supply
of 13V is not pure DC ? Maybe it has a rectifier (so it's not real AC)
but the capacitors are missing or damaged, so you got a fluctuating
input voltage with 50 Hz ?

stumped, Manuel