Subject: AW: AW: More aggressive Rockbox battery charging

AW: AW: More aggressive Rockbox battery charging

From: Matthias Klumpp <Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-02-12

Hi,

# -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
# Von: rockbox-bounces@cool.haxx.se
# [mailto:rockbox-bounces@cool.haxx.se]Im Auftrag von Jerry Van Baren
# Gesendet: Freitag, 11. Februar 2005 16:31
# An: Rockbox development
# Betreff: Re: AW: More aggressive Rockbox battery charging
#
[snip]
#
# What I'm thinking is a test load that periodically writes the
# interesting parameters to a file. If we get a couple of people to run
# the test load and collect the data, we should be able to figure it out.
# Of interest would be a couple of different battery capacities (just I
# have 1500mAH OEM batteries) and supplies (e.g. Matthias' 9v).

I would be able to make tests with:
- 2000 and 1500mAh batteries
- 9V (my "special" charger and 11.5V with the original power charger

Just let me know when it's time ;-))

Greetings

Matthias