Subject: Re: playlists again

Re: playlists again

From: Joseph Jones <bumpycarrot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 02:21:13 +0000

If you have a playlist going on already (ie. that is actually playing)
then when you hit on+play you also get the options "insert next" and
"insert last". Unfortunately, it doesn't really work so well if you're
wanting to listen to tracks before adding them, unless you make a
mental note of tracks you want to add and do them all at once. There
is also a playlist editor under playlist options on the F1 menu, IIRC,
that lets you position, or delete, tracks within a playlist.

Joe