Subject: Re: Rockbox with speech

Re: Rockbox with speech

From: Glenn at home <>
Date: 2005-02-13

I think you will need to go into the menus and turn on "voice file names.
If you set it to speak MP3 clips, you will have to generate the voice clips
for all the files.
But until then, you can hear it say file 1 file 2, etc.
Or you can set it to spell file names, but it takes a while to move from
file to file that way.
When you press F1, go to General, then up arrow to Voice, there you have 3
choices; menus, which are already on, files, and folders is the third
Just don't turn off the menu option, and you should be able to figure out
the rest.
You use the voicebox feature to generate the speaking of files & folders.