Subject: talkbox

From: Ezra <>
Date: 2005-02-14

I have an fm recorder with rockbox 2.4 flashed. The menus talk, but I want to get it to say the names of folders and files. I have tried this once before, but it didn't work right. I am want to try it again, but I seem to have lost the links to the files that I need and the directions. Also, I want to know if this process leave a lot of files in each folder on the hd before I start. Any help would be appreciated. Once again, I need links and directions.

BTW, I am currently trying to learn how to write code, so hopefully I will be able to write things for rockbox one day. :-)

~ _/) ~~
navigare necesse est. (to sail is necessary)
 -Plutarch, 86 A.D.