Subject: Re: OT synthetic speech

Re: OT synthetic speech

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:55:56 -0700

Glen wrote:
Also, you may be shocked at the price we must pay for these products, hence,
another thing to appreciate about Rockbox.

rocker quips:
Dam straight baby!
JFW cost me $1800 Canadian. (Ya: Canadian dollars are real lol!)
That's not to mention the SMA's we need to maintain as well! No biggy
right? Right! It's worth every penny.
Glen is so right when he brags up Rockbox. For example, I also have a
talking book machine that plays audio books on CD's that cost me $500
Canadian.
I don't even use the darn thing anymore thanks to Rockbox & the ever-loving
voice UI! I could by a cell phone loaded with talks (speech for some Nokea
phones for only $500 US. I do have a talking GPS that cost me $2200
Canadian. Where does it end man? Thank freaking God I am a poor musician
eh? lol!

Later...rocker