Subject: Re: Rockbox Digest, Vol 13, Issue 33

Re: Rockbox Digest, Vol 13, Issue 33

From: Ezra <ezankel01_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:15:38 -0500

What if we added this feature and allowed the user to turn it on or off with
the default off... like somewhere in "general settings"? I switch tracks a
lot and would enjoy the "almost instantaneous" song switching, but there are
some times when I would turn it off, like when I was just playing a
particular cd, instead of my entire jukebox.