Subject: Re: wmv to rvf converter

Re: wmv to rvf converter

From: Revati Raman Das <revati.raman.rns_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-02-17

I tried to download the following gui based converter( as I do not
know programming, dos commands, etc) but the link appeared to be
inactive

"Other option is to get the GUI Video Conversion Tool from John
Wunder, which can be downloaded from
http://home.ripway.com/2004-2/66978/RockVideoRelease.zip. (Windows
users only)"

Is there any GUI based application that you know of which I can use.

Thanks,
Revati R D