Subject: Re: wmv to rvf converter

Re: wmv to rvf converter

From: [IDC]Dragon <>
Date: 2005-02-17

> Once i wrote a simple batch file that uses virtualdub and some stuff from
> the rockbox developers to convert mpeg, avi divx and so on to rvf.

Naah, that's the outdated way. Windows users should use the DirectShow
version, it's quicker, can take any input, converts directly with no interim

> tested it for wmv's because i dont use this video format. The main problem
> is: wmv and asf are an one way street. Normally you cannot convert it into
> other formats, Microsoft want it so...

Shoudn't apply to the above app, since I tap the output of the decoders.

DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: