Subject: Re: wmv to rvf converter

Re: wmv to rvf converter

From: [IDC]Dragon <>
Date: 2005-02-17

> Jörg H., and what is with resize to 112x64?

This is done by my filter, too. You can use any input format.

> I tried the .ax in the past
> and i think it does the job not complete. You have to resize first.

No, you don't have to.

> OK, i
> will try this new filter from you, perhaps i'm completely wrong. What is
> the aspect ratio of 0,8 for the archos displays? can your filter handle
> this?

Yes, the filter takes that into account, but iirc assumes 4:3 (fullscreen)
on the input. If this is widescreen, it would look squeezed instead of
getting black bars.
I wanted to add some crop options, too (because black bars are the last
thing we need on our tiny display), but never got to finish that.

Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: