Subject: Re: Update to the AJRv1 recharging

Re: Update to the AJRv1 recharging

From: Carsten Tschach <>
Date: 2005-02-17

# -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
# Von:
# []Im Auftrag von Jerry Van Baren
# Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2005 18:36
# An: Rockbox development
# Betreff: Update to the AJRv1 recharging
# FYI, I've uploaded a New Improved patch which is a
# substantial reworking of the powermgmt.c (AJRv1 battery charging)
# This is not fully tested but is working well for me so far. I've posted
# patch update to show progress :-).

I just patched th current CVS-tree with this patch, but
there seems to be an error in the implementation:

If I disconnect the Recorder from external power even with
fully charged batteries, I'll see a blinking battery-sign
and if I try to flash rombox I'll get a "Battery too low"

BTW...the blinking battery sign is fully filled which means
batterys are full, but it's still blinking...

Bye, Carsten