Subject: Shutting down Archos FM and V2 Recorders

Shutting down Archos FM and V2 Recorders

From: Rolando R. Garcia <daimos35_at_aol.com>
Date: 2005-02-18

Hi, League of Rockboxers,

I am a neophyte in computers and more so in Rockbox and, as can be
expected, I have a stupid question. The Rockbox Manual instructs you
to use the "off" button to shutdown the recorder.. My FM and V2 Jukebox
Recorder do not have an "off" button. They have the "stop/cancel"
button. Is this the "off" button? I also have an Archos 6000 player.
In this one the Rockbox has a "Shutdown" option in the Menu. There is
none in for the FM and V2 Recorder.

Thanks a lot.

Roland