Subject: Re: AW: Update to the AJRv1 recharging

Re: AW: Update to the AJRv1 recharging

From: Jerry Van Baren <>
Date: 2005-02-18

Matthias Klumpp wrote:
> Hi Jerry,
> [snip]
> Good to hear that there is progress :-))))
> Are you needing any tests from my side ?
> Just let me know - I'm stand-by ;-))
> Matthias

Hi Matthaias (and other brave souls):

I've updated my patch and have put a TESTING version of ajbrec.ajz on
the patch page:

The patch fixes the low battery warning bug and cleans up some more
stuff. It is NOT ready for prime time - it breaks some of the non-AJR
builds (#ifdef hell).

The ajbrec.ajz is a TESTING build (primarily for Matthias, but others
should feel free to try it if you wish). It will create a file
"powermgmt.csv" in the home directory. This is a simple CSV format
spreadsheet with battery information in it. Please run a while in your
test configuration (a few power cycles) and then send me the
powermgmt.csv file so I can see how the charge/discharge cycles look in
your test cases.

I sent email to the Rockbox list last night from home but it hasn't
shown up - I probably screwed up the email, it was getting pretty late :-(.

Thanks for your support,