Subject: Re: Gapless Playback

Re: Gapless Playback

From: Markus <ma.sa_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:05:40 +0100

A alternative variation of method 1 I am using is using ExactAudioCopy
(Actions -> Copy image & Create CUE sheet -> uncompressed) and then
applying a patched version of lame which supports cuesheet and naming.

There are patches and binaries for lame 3.93.1 and 3.90.3.
http://www.geocities.com/nyaochi2000/lame/cuesheet/

The batchfile i am using is:

"lame --alt-preset extreme CUESHEET CDImage.cue$n-$t.mp3 --naming-rule
--tag --gapless"

Markus