Subject: AW: AW: Update to the AJRv1 recharging

AW: AW: Update to the AJRv1 recharging

From: Matthias Klumpp <Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-02-19

Hi Jerry,

# -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
# Von: Jerry Van Baren [mailto:gerald.vanbaren@smiths-aerospace.com]
# Gesendet: Freitag, 18. Februar 2005 15:36
# An: Rockbox development
# Cc: Matthias.Klumpp@gmx.de
# Betreff: Re: AW: Update to the AJRv1 recharging
#
# Hi Matthaias (and other brave souls):
#

<snip>

# Please run a while in your test configuration (a few power cycles)
# and then send me the powermgmt.csv file so I can see how the
# charge/discharge cycles look in your test cases.

Could you explain the test condition a little bit more please (?)
As I understood you want me NOT to do a long term test (e.g. 12h) but some
shorter times with more power cycles ?
How much time should I run the JBR ?
How much cycles ?
Any other special things (discharge while not connected or similar) ?

Let me know, so I can do that during the next day.

Matthias