Subject: Re: Gapless Playback

Re: Gapless Playback

From: BlueChip <>
Date: 2005-02-20

Hmmm, I recently MP3Gained a load of new rips - my jukebox is full at the
moment so I've not tried them. May I ask a acouple of pre-emptive
questions please?

What preisely will be the result of me attempting to play any of these
files? Maybe a small gap or squeak or a full blown crash?

Is there any sotware available that will strip my APE tags and store them
away so I can put them back later (in case I want to modify the
tracks)? Maybe a special version of MP3Gain which stores a database rather
than embedding the information we require?

Thanks in advance,