Subject: Re: Shuffling all tracks on the unit

Re: Shuffling all tracks on the unit

From: Brian Wolven <>
Date: 2005-02-20

Tai Tomasi wrote:
> Hi, list. Is there a way to shuffe and play all of the tracks on my unit, or
> can I only play directory by directory?

Make a playlist containing all of your tracks, and then play it in
shuffle mode. You can do this with an external program (e.g., winamp) or
do it on your jukebox with the rockbox playlist options; press on+play
or just a long press on play while hovering over the root folder
containing your music files. This will allow you to create a playlist