Subject: Re: Problem getting started

Re: Problem getting started

From: Glenn at home <>
Date: 2005-02-20

I cannot help you specifically with a studio model, but with all the
recorder models, you have to go into the menus to hear the talking feature
do its thing.
This is done with the F1 key, top left key of the 3 keys along the top.
Once you enter the menus, you can go to general, voice, and change the
Don't turn off the menus if you are not able to read the screen. But there
are settings for files and for folders, and you can improve those with a
voicebox patch, but you should read the FAQ on that.