Subject: Re: How durable are the Archos v2 recorders

Re: How durable are the Archos v2 recorders

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 2005-02-20

I've ran with mine, but they're to big to fit in the pocket of your blue
jeans. You could put them in the pocket of your jacket or thread the case
through your belt. The only thing I don't like is the size and the weight.
They're pretty shock obzorbant but I wouldn't drop it. I also keep mine in
the case when I'm not using it.