Subject: Re: How durable are the Archos v2 recorders

Re: How durable are the Archos v2 recorders

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 13:47:55 +0100

Hi,

my unit can't resist very much movement (v1 recorder with hitachi dk23da
standard 20 gb disk)
when biking with the unit in the pocket of my jacket, it works fine,
unlike a Lennox Power I mp3 cd player I had. But when I run to catch the
train or bus (perhaps I should leave more early...) it stops at the next
spinup most of the time. If I keep the unit in my hand while running, and
so dampen the shocks a bit, it keeps working fine.

Ronald