Subject: Re: How durable are the Archos v2 recorders

Re: How durable are the Archos v2 recorders

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2005-02-20

my unit can't resist very much movement (v1 recorder with hitachi dk23da
standard 20 gb disk)
when biking with the unit in the pocket of my jacket, it works fine,
unlike a Lennox Power I mp3 cd player I had. But when I run to catch the
train or bus (perhaps I should leave more early...) it stops at the next
spinup most of the time. If I keep the unit in my hand while running, and
so dampen the shocks a bit, it keeps working fine.