Subject: RE: Shuffling all tracks on the unit

RE: Shuffling all tracks on the unit

From: Tai Tomasi <>
Date: 2005-02-20

I tried making a play list while hovering over the root directory and got a
message that the buffer was full or something similar to that. No play list
had been created. I don't remember the exact message, because I had to have
someone read it to me, but is there some kind of upgrade I can do to let the
unit make a very lengthy play list containing around 19 GB of songs?